Music Center Akoesticum
Nieuwe Kazernelaan 2
+31.(0)318 304 349
During the programme, you will stay at Akoesticum, an international performing arts training center in the Netherlands. It resides in a beautiful 1906 heritage site, situated in the surroundings of Veluwe National Park, the green heart of The Netherlands. All masterclasses, lectures and some of the concerts will take place in Akoesticum.
Akoesticum offers the opportunity to rehearse, create, perform, eat and sleep. All under one roof. Ideal facilities and a great team taking care of things, enable you to find full focus and dedication to fully immerse in the inspiring journey that the Music Field Academy is offering you.
- surrounded by nature & art
- close to all major cities and hubs in the Netherlands
- easy to reach by car/bus or train
- direct train service from Schiphol International Airport to Akoesticum (1 hrs)
- 5 min. walk to/from train station Ede-Wageningen
- easy access through highway A12 and A30
How to get there
By Train: there are trains to Ede-Wageningen Railway Station from all Railway stations of The Netherlands, including Airport Schiphol ( railway station is inside the Airport). The station Ede-Wageningen is located in front of the Akoesticum building.
By Car: there are plenty of free parking possibilities at Akoesticum Center.